[Paraview-developers] Disable automatic view creation when applying pipeline

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri May 23 19:24:37 EDT 2014

Also, in git/master, all this is managed by pqApplyBehavior which
itself is created in pqParaViewBehaviors class. I am going to add
mechanism to pqParaViewBehaviors soon to allow custom applications to
customize which behaviors are created by default. Assuming you're
working on a custom/branded application, you should be able override
this pqApplyBehavior as per your choosing.

Utkarsh