[Paraview-developers] Committing to stage/next

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu May 8 06:18:36 EDT 2014

If you are wondering why the nightly dashboards for ParaView didn't submit
anything for master, then that's because I disabled all git/master
dashboards. Without going into to many details, this was necessary since we
had to update a lot of baselines for this new topic being tested on "next".
There are efforts underway to clean this up so we don't need to do these
kinds of things in the future.

Utkarsh

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 7:31 AM, Utkarsh Ayachit <utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com