[Paraview-developers] Properties Question

Joshua Murphy Joshua.Murphy at lasp.colorado.edu
Thu Mar 6 15:00:47 EST 2014

Hello,

I am working on some properties for a custom filter, and I am trying to figure out how to get the following functionality.

I need to be able to:

 1.  set a property to change a condition in the filter
 2.  Have that changed condition update information within another property to display on the panel.

This would be akin to the way manipulating the plane in a slice filter render view updates the position of the plane in the properties panel.

So, how do I force the properties panel to update to new values within information properties when values change?

Thanks,
Josh