[Paraview-developers] patch

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Tue Jun 17 05:59:15 EDT 2014

If you use CUDA on a new mac, you need to compile paraview with -stdlib=libstdc++ (I needed to anyway, perhaps it’s possible without...)

Unfortunately, when paraview compiles, it passes flags to vtkprotobuf, but there is a mistake in the CMakeLists so the -stdlib flag is lost and you get compilation errors as protbuf doesn’t have the right symbols.
The fix is a one line type included in this patch.

I do not have the patience to create a bug report, gerrit branch, find two reviewers and so I’m attaching a patch. Please apply it if you can.

JB

--
John Biddiscombe,                        email:biddisco @.at.@ cscs.ch
http://www.cscs.ch/