[Paraview-developers] Servermanager XML: Displaying a list of strings along with selection

Girish Ramesh rgirish28 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 05:46:49 EDT 2014

Hi,

I have been breaking my head over this problem for a while now as there are
no servermanager xml explanations anywhere. So, what I want to accomplish
is populate a GUI list with a vtkStringArray and be able to select strings
within the list in order to fill a variable . Can someone please help me or
point me in the right direction in this task? I am writing my own plugin
reader as you may have understood, but I'm stuck at this point for a while.
Thanks.

Regards,
Girish