[Paraview-developers] IceT compositing in paraview

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Mon Aug 4 09:05:02 EDT 2014

Thanks Utkarsh. I got my code running using the modified blend function
trick, but now I’ve discovered that it isn’t actually correct as my
(their) normalisation uses a nonlinear function, so actually I have to
collect all images and then normalise. This means I’m going to either need
your suggested tweaks to the synchronised renderers or find a way of
adjusting the normalisation to make it commutative

Thanks for the information. Very useful as always.

JB