[Paraview-developers] build errors

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Wed Apr 23 02:19:11 EDT 2014

I wasted quite bit of time trying to locate the problem and then finally I
wiped everything and tried again. And now everything compiles fine. I have
tried to recreate the same set of cmake options that I used first time
around, but I can’t reproduce the error now.

Sorry for the (seemingly) false alarm.

JB