[Paraview-developers] CS vs Tcl wrapping

David Lonie david.lonie at kitware.com
Mon Oct 21 09:00:18 EDT 2013

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 5:45 AM, Utkarsh Ayachit <
utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com> wrote:

> Not to my knowledge. What class are we talking about?

vtkCPExodusIIElementBlock and vtkCPExodusIIInSituReader. I need these to
enable the in-situ reader in ParaView, but wrapping them for client server
causes Tcl/Java wrapping build failures in VTK.

I'll see if I can find some way to trick VTK into wrapping them.

Dave