[Paraview-developers] Slicing / Selection Widget in Paraview/Web

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Mon Nov 18 10:42:48 EST 2013

Same as before, You will need to provide the corresponding Python code to
enable/disable the widget and the label for selection.

You may find some hints on how to do that in the following Python file:
http://www.paraview.org/gitweb?p=ParaViewWeb.git;a=blob_plain;f=ParaViewAdapter/pwsimple.py;hb=HEAD

Seb