[Paraview-developers] paraview/web 4 pipeline

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Wed Nov 13 08:33:16 EST 2013

With Python you don't need to recompile anything. It will be done
automatically at runtime if need be.
Moreover, You don't necessary need to change the existing ParaView files.
You can create your own set of protocols inside a custom_protocol.py file
and have your custom_app.py that do what you want it to do.
With the proper import.

Seb