[Paraview-developers] paraview/web 4 pipeline

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Tue Nov 12 19:22:32 EST 2013

Well the default available protocols have some UI that internally trigger
the session.call("vtk:...") or some method exposed on the viewport. But
ultimately a session.call("vtk:...") is achieved.

In case of extending what is available, none of the existing JavaScript
will be aware of your new stuff, hence won't use it.

So if you are building your own UI, you will need to make such call in your
custom UI to start using the new methods you've exposed.

Hope that make some sense,

Seb