[Paraview-developers] pv_web_visualizer file outide Jetty config

kyr akyrieleis at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 05:48:37 EST 2013

I am sorry to keep asking, but I can't get my head around how this is
working.

if I define in the Jetty config file an object

pw.visualizer.cmd=./bin/pvpython
lib/paraview-4.0/site-packages/paraview/web/pv_web_visualizer.py --data-dir
. --load-file FILE --port PORT --authKey SECRET
pw.visualizer.cmd.map=PORT:getPort|SECRET:secret|FILE:file

How can I access the object to set FILE parameter in a javascript file ?

The application is specified in object cofiug. When calling
vtkWeb.start(config,..)  then a JSON object will be created on the fly in
start (in vtkweb-all.js). Would one add in the config object the value of
FILE ? How ? It is unclear to me how the 'application' specified in the
config file is handled.

 Many thanks for any help.

k.