[Paraview-developers] libGL error

kyr akyrieleis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 14:02:15 EST 2013

Hi,

I have installed ParaView-Linux-64bit-libc-2.3.6-NIGHTLY and
JettySessionManager-Server1.0 under CentOS release 6.4. I have modified the
LiveArticles app to use pv_web_visualizer (defined in config.properties for
Jetty) in order to visualise a pvsm state file. Clicking on the website of
the LiveArticles I only get a black screen with cross and no data. In the
log file I have  this error:

2013-11-05 19:40:55+0100 [-] Starting factory
<vtk.web.wamp.ReapingWampServerFactory instance at 0x3ff3b00>
ERROR: In
/home/utkarsh/Dashboards/MyTests/NightlyMaster/ParaViewSuperbuild-Release/paraview/src/paraview/VTK/IO/XMLParser/vtkXMLParser.cxx,
line 483
vtkPVXMLParser (0x408c260): Error parsing XML in stream at line 6963, column
83, byte index 326749: not well-formed (invalid token)

libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast
libGL error: Try again with LIBGL_DEBUG=verbose for more details.

Where does this come from ?

Thanks

k.