[Paraview-developers] load pvsm file in LiveArticles

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Mon Nov 4 19:15:50 EST 2013

The arguments are managed by the server script not pvpython.
So you should look in any pv_web_*.py files that are used to define the
server side of current sample web application.

Here is the on-line documentation for one of them.
http://www.paraview.org/ParaView3/Doc/Nightly/www/py-doc/paraview.web.pv_web_file_loader.html

Moreover, now in JavaScript you don't have the full proxy API available.
You will need to create what we call a protocol and register it inside you
server script which will then expose only the set of methods that you want
to expose.

Seb