[Paraview-developers] vtkImpliciteFunction with BoxWidget and GetMTime

shinpei noro_shinpei at web.de
Tue Jun 25 12:11:51 EDT 2013

Hi,

I use the BoxWidget to define a vtkImplicitFunction (CutFunctinon).

This works strange... If I use my filter to cut a tetra with this
CutFunction it works. But next time when I change an other property of the
my filter (I didn't change the CutFunction), the vtkImplicitFunction has
changed too.

I used this code to change the timestamp of the vtkImplicitFunction:

    unsigned long mTime = this->Superclass::GetMTime();
    unsigned long time;

    if (CutFunction != NULL)
    {
        time = CutFunction->GetMTime();
        mTime = time > mTime ? time : mTime;
    }
    return mTime;

Is this correct or could be the error somewhere else? I have no idea where I
should look for it...

<http://the-unofficial-paraview-developers-forum.34153.x6.nabble.com/file/n2307/1.png>
<http://the-unofficial-paraview-developers-forum.34153.x6.nabble.com/file/n2307/2.png>

In the pictures: the ImplicitFunction is not changed... only the boolean
property "Update"

Thx