[Paraview-developers] ANN: ParaView 4.0.0-RC3 now available for download

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Jun 11 17:43:14 EDT 2013

Oops, I missed  that. I've uploaded the tar balls (the webpage will be
updated soon-ish).

http://www.paraview.org/paraview-downloads/download.php?submit=Download&version=v4.0&type=source&os=all&downloadFile=ParaView-4.0.0-RC3-source.tar.gz
http://www.paraview.org/paraview-downloads/download.php?submit=Download&version=v4.0&type=source&os=all&downloadFile=ParaView-4.0.0-RC3-source.zip

Utkarsh