[Paraview-developers] Accepting changes

Reuter, Michael A. reuterma at ornl.gov
Mon Jan 14 15:59:11 EST 2013

Hi,

In our C++ application, I used to use the accept slot on the pqObjectInspectorWidget via the pqProxyTabWidget getter to apply changes under certain conditions. I see that the pqProxyTabWidget is being phased out starting in PV 3.98 and being replaced by the pqPropertiesPanel. I've been poking around the source code and found an accept slot, but it's private. Is it possible to still push the accept button programmatically, and if so, how can I accomplish it?

Dr. Michael Reuter
Data Analysis and Visualization Group
Neutron Data Analysis and Visualization Division
Oak Ridge National Laboratory

Office: 1-865-241-7216
Fax: 1-865-574-6080
Email: reuterma at ornl.gov