[Paraview-developers] writing a plugin

moeinvaz moeinvaz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 12:36:34 EST 2013

Hi,

I'm new at paraview and trying to finish a plugin
for IDX data format. I seem to have hard time, debugging
it. At this point, the plugin loads and displays a box
around volume, but no data point is show inside. Here is
the logic behind the code:

- A pointer to vtkRectilinearGrid is set up
- Dimensions and x,y,z coordinates are set
- A new array is created, consisting of data points
   which is passed to new grid with SetScalars

I appreciate any pointers on this (documentation,
samples).

Thanks,
-AM