[Paraview-developers] Resetting Camera Clipping Planes

dtaveras dtaveras at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Aug 7 20:26:45 EDT 2013

I'm Developing a 3dwidget plugin and whenever it loads the PolyData is bigger
than the clipping plance hence I have to manually reset the Camera. I was
wondering if there is a way to reset the camera clipping plane either from
the representation of the widget of the pq file of the Widget. Thank you.