[Paraview-developers] Build failure

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Fri Sep 21 19:10:27 EDT 2012

I am trying to build master on a machine that uses an intel compiler.  I am now getting the following error:

CMake Error at Plugins/SciberQuestToolKit/EigenConfig.cmake:34 (message):
   SQTK Set EXTRA_INTEL_INCLUDES to the path to the intel compiler.

I believe that this error is coming from here:
./EigenConfig.cmake:  set(EXTRA_INTEL_INCLUDES
./EigenConfig.cmake:mark_as_advanced(EXTRA_INTEL_INCLUDES)
./EigenConfig.cmake:  if (NOT EXISTS ${EXTRA_INTEL_INCLUDES})
./EigenConfig.cmake:      "SQTK Set EXTRA_INTEL_INCLUDES to the path to the intel compiler.")
./EigenConfig.cmake:  include_directories(${EXTRA_INTEL_INCLUDES})

What should this be set to, why should it be specifically set, and is it a bug (and should I write up a bug report)?

Thanks,

Alan