[Paraview-developers] [EXTERNAL] Re: Time-varying data reader

Joe Ping-Lin Hsiao phsiao at cs.unc.edu
Fri Sep 7 13:04:39 EDT 2012

Besides the capital letters, another error is my gui xml has a
mismatched source name. (Later I figure out that I don't need a gui
xml for the reader to run.) Now I can load data without crash.

But the problem remains. The animation plays fine at the first time.
After it plays to the end, I click the 'Go back to the first frame'
button, but the rendering still stays at the last frame even though in
the information tab it says it's at frame 0. Am I missing something?

Joe