[Paraview-developers] Does CoProcessing enable control of the simulation from the ParaView client?

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Oct 25 17:08:24 EDT 2012

Not currently, but that's exactly the direction we are slowing heading
in. The Live-InSitu work (currently being wrapped up and merged into
ParaView) which adds support for controlling the visualization
pipeline from ParaView is the first step in that direction.

For the adventurous few, you could experiment with creating custom
dummy proxies that help propagate simulation parameters between the
co-processor and ParaView client by piggy-backing on the live-insitu
infrastructure.

Utkarsh