[Paraview-developers] CoProcessing error: object has no attribute 'vtkLiveInsituLink'

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Thu Oct 25 15:59:46 EDT 2012

As a quick answer, the script that I've send is to fake a server side
and allow to easily test ParaView to connect to it while running. So
you right, it definitely doesn't look like a generated script as a
generated script will rely on the adaptor code to push the data to it
from the simulation. (which I don't in my case.)

For your example, I'll let Andy look at it. But at least, as a first
step, you can try to run my script as is and use ParaView to connect
to it, to have a feeling of what can be done.

Seb