[Paraview-developers] specifying color of plugin output

Phil Amburn phil.amburn at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 13:31:28 EDT 2012

Hi Seb,

I've been looking at your example and have an additional question.  Since I
want different color characteristics for each of the outputs, will I need a
different representation for each of the outputs?  If so, I don't know how
to associate a different representation with an individual output.

Thanks,
Phil