[Paraview-developers] QT File Menu Populate

Jesus Pulido jpulido at ucdavis.edu
Mon Jul 30 17:07:08 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have compiled Paraview 3.14.1 under ARM (Nokia N900) with QT 4.7.4 and
everything is working fine on the mobile device except the UI. The File
menu does not seem to populate when I try to open it perhaps due to some
incompatibility with QT and the OS's UI. I am trying to fix the file menu
by changing it's type in order to access those functions. I have found the
qt UI file under {root}/Qt/ApplicationComponents/UI/pqFileMenuBuilder.ui. I
was wondering what cxx/h file accesses this .ui file?

Thank you,
Jesus