[Paraview-developers] [ParaviewWeb] Nothing showed on client side

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Mon Jul 16 09:45:05 EDT 2012

You should not change anything from PWService... I did not realized or
understand that at the first place.
You should create your own application in your own directory and use
that service.

Try to create your own application based on the Sample application
that I told you before. Just copy the index.(jsp/html) in a new
directory inside TOMCAT/webapps/MyApp/ which will be available at
http://localhost:8080/MyApp/.
And then change the code over there...