[Paraview-developers] Setting default representation type in paraview

Pandu tech pandu4tech at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 08:44:52 EST 2012

Hi,

I created a new representation type "MySpecialRepresentation" and I can
choose it from the representation type combo box on the display tab or in
the toolbar. I want to set this representation type as a default one.

We have Hints in ServerManager xml to set default view given below.

 <Hints>
   <!-- View can be used to specify the preferred view for the proxy -->
   <View type="XYChartView" />
 </Hints>

I want to know if there is any hints in xml to set the default
representation.

Please let me know if there is a way how to set a default representation
type.

Thanks,
Pandu.