[Paraview-developers] BUG?: Where can I get "mpirun" other than the folder of a released ParaView?

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Feb 10 11:15:16 EST 2012

Robert did some initial digging and we have starting point: If mpiexec is
launched with full pvserver path, for some reason it ends up passing wrong
arguments to pvserver and the launch of pvserver fails. I have some idea
why that may be happening, but to confirm, do you know if this problem
existed in 3.12 as well?

Utkarsh