[Paraview-developers] Change default representation in ParaView

Pandu tech pandu4tech at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 11:51:56 EST 2011

Hi,

I have created a new representation by writing a new filter. Let's us say
it is MySampleRepresentation.

Now when I open a file named myInput.dat, which has Multi-Block data, and
press apply in OBJECT inspector,  by default, the representation is set to
"Outline". Now I need to change this representation to be
MySampleRepresentation by default, whenever I open a myInput.dat file.

Please share your suggestions regarding this.

Thanks,
Pandu.