[Paraview-developers] Summary Panels for ParaView 4.0

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Mon Aug 29 15:28:35 EDT 2011

I like it so far.  One thought is that, as much as possible, I would like to see consistency.  For instance, put the Apply buttons at the top.  Also, have the "Show Scalar Bar" available  on all 3d windows.  Maybe make the button smaller, and have the "show scalar bar", "Rescale", and "Color Editor" on the same line?

Alan