[Paraview-developers] Manta plugin in TPD mode?

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Aug 10 12:43:07 EDT 2011

TPD?

If by that you mean tiled display mode, then you are correct it does
not support that.

In 3.10 it should work in client only and client server (with
rendering on either side) modes with the caveats that:
1) shadows, reflections and refractions are incorrect with parallel
server side rendering
2) microsoft windows OS's are not fully supported.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
28 Corporate Drive