[Paraview-developers] How to do EYE (or stereo) parallel rendering task decomposition with Paraview/VTK

Ruben hernando Vaca alzate vacarobot at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 11:33:19 EDT 2010

Hi,

I need to do the following things:

I have a program with VTK and I need to  emulate a Stereo View (Parallel
Rendering) or multi views with only one vtkRenderer, I saw this example:

http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/Multiple_views (In this example I have a error
problem:" error: ‘vtkSMCompositeDisplayProxy’ does not name a type", I only
tested it with the header file "vtkSMMultiDisplayProxy.h, because the
examples is not completed"
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/MultiPass_Rendering_With_IceT(This is a
completed example which runs so good but it doen't shows how to build a
stereo parallel program).

I have been installed paraview for developers.

There aren't examples or documentation about stereo parallel redering with a
least two view/cameras(With only one renderer).

I need a example that let me know how to do a program with two parallel
cameras.

Where I can't find a example?

Thank for all
Ruben