[Paraview-developers] Adding a check for local Git hooks

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Thu Jul 8 02:58:28 EDT 2010

I was away for several weeks, saw nothing about this thread (on the VTK list), but when I did an update, I received a message from CMake telling me my hooks were missing. I pasted the stuff into a git bash shell (windows), everything updated correctly, and the messages went away.

I'm impressed and glad that I now have the hooks in place. Thanks.

JB
(Pity this isn't built into git in some way so that it comes with the main repo rather than as a separate download)