[Paraview-developers] Custom UI datas from the server side.

Mathieu P mtp.vtk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 13:43:16 EST 2010

I am trying to use custom QT ui in my paraview plugin reader.

I have a QListWidget that i want to populate with some object in the model
read by the plugin.
I already know how to call command with the proxy to set up datas in the
server part.

But i cannot get datas from the server to show them in the client.

Here is a part of my xml :
<StringVectorProperty
        name="ModelRowDump"
        command="GetDumpModelRowList"
        information_only="1">
        <ArraySelectionInformationHelper attribute_name="ModelRow"/>
        <!-- <StringArrayInformationHelper/> -->
</StringVectorProperty>

but i dont know how to settup correctly the GetDumpModelRowList function in
the server plugin cxx.

I have already tried vtkStringArray* GetDumpModelRowList()

But it doesn't work.

Thanks,

Cordialement,

-- Mathieu P