[Paraview-developers] adding plugins (reader & filter) to existing build on Windows

Richard Strelitz strelitz at lanl.gov
Wed Dec 15 11:32:23 EST 2010

I have 2 related client side plugins-a reader and a filter and an existing
successful build of 3.8 on Windows 7.  I would like to add the plugins to
the PV framework; I have had the code and the plugins themselves tested on
a Linux box.  What changes do I have to make to the various CMAKE files
and where is the best place to insert the directories that house the code
(.cxx and .h) and the .xml and cmake files.  Not that it should matter, I
am using Visual Studio 8 for the build.

Thanks in advance.

Richard