[Paraview-developers] following a cell

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Apr 21 09:36:34 EDT 2010

Hmmm,

Plot selection over time will give you access to the cells location as
it moves over time, but I don't know of any way to automatically tie
that information to the camera's position in an animation track.

Perhaps somebody else will chime in with some ideas.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
28 Corporate Drive