[Paraview-developers] Moving to hdf5-1.8.x

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Fri Apr 16 15:06:57 EDT 2010

After ranting on a bit yesterday, I had another go at the install rules and found that removing all the complicated if stuff I put in makes it simpler and it errr still works. So that's nice.

Question.

Assuming I go ahead with it ...Do I put the entire hdf distribution under utilites - or just the bits that we need for paraview support? (ie skip most tools/examples/cpp bindings/fortran etc etc).

JB