[Paraview-developers] ParaView-3-6-2 Release Candidate 1 Tagged

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Oct 5 14:51:28 EDT 2009

Folks,

Thanks to everyone's timely effort, I've managed to tag
ParaView-3-6-2-rc1. To make it easier to manage the release builds,
this time we are adopting the release-candidate approach. The only
fixes that can now go on the ParaView-3-6 branch (until 3.6.2 is
released) are those that fix one of the following:

* build issues
* installation issues
* critical run-times issues (eg. segfault when ParaView starts up)

Once we have binaries for all supported platforms built and working as
expected, we will tag ParaView-3-6-2 and announce the official release
(with a formal release announcement and all).

Besides bug fixes, this patch release includes:
* statistical analysis filters
* python tracing