[Paraview-developers] plugin build path

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Mon Nov 30 14:13:33 EST 2009

Ken

1.6 files can be read using 1.8, but the API changed in 1.8, which would cause some changes - which I'd take care of. (In the short term, one can force the 1.6 api with an ifdef)

The HDF5Group apparently announced that support for the 1.6.x toolchain was not going to be continued soon, and future developments would focus only on 1.8.x

JB