[Paraview-developers] xdmf and attribute type tensor6 + tetrahedron_10

Jacob Hochhalter Jacob.D.Hochhalter at nasa.gov
Mon Nov 2 18:59:51 EST 2009

Jerry,

Thanks. The tensor6 type does work with the Xdmf2.

I hit one additional snag with the tetrahedron_10 topology type. I
glanced through Xdmf2 and noticed an apparent inconsistency in the
'TopologyType' string constants for 10-noded tetrahedra.  Instead of
'Tetrahedron_10' it is 'Tetrehedron_10' (notice the subtle spelling
difference) in 'XdmfTopology::GetTopologyTypeAsString' and 'TET_10' in
the 'XdmfTopology::SetTopologyTypeFromString.'  After setting both to
'Tetrahedra_10' and rebuilding it worked for me.

Not sure if that is really the right fix...

Thanks again,
Jake