[Paraview-developers] vtkSMSourceProxy to vtkSMProxyProperty expecting a vtkDataSet.

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed Jul 27 11:59:40 EDT 2005

The source vtkSMSourceProxy is MPIMoveData.  The destination is not a
filter.  It has an XML that looks like this:

    <Proxy name="PKdTree" class="vtkPKdTree">
      <ProxyProperty name="AddDataSets" command="AddDataSet"
                     repeat_command="1" immediate_update="1"/>
      <ProxyProperty name="RemoveDataSets" command="RemoveDataSet"
                     repeat_command="1" immediate_update="1"/>
      <Property name="BuildLocator" command="BuildLocator"/>
    </Proxy>

-Ken