[Paraview-developers] ProcessXML issues

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Fri Jan 28 12:14:17 EST 2005

Hi Ken,

I think it should not be misused too much. You could not use it to embed
any C code, because of #ifdef etc...

Maybe we should extend it at some point to support assembly code or
other things, but the way it is implemented it will not support binaries.

Anyway, do you have any special need for it?

       Andy

Moreland, Kenneth wrote:

>I've always kinda wondered why it was called ProcessXML in the first
>place.  Doesn't it just take a text file and embed it into source code?
>What does it do that is specific to XML?  Why not call it something more
>generic like EmbedTextInC?
>
>-Ken

Andy Cedilnik
Kitware Inc.