[Paraview-developers] TestProjectedTetrahedra

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Jan 10 08:01:24 EST 2005

I assume you are referring to the tests on dash5.  I think these
artifacts are due to the graphics hardware applying a texture
inappropriately.  Specifically, it appears to be modulating the alpha
component, but not the RGB components.  I'm not sure what to do about
this.

-Ken

   ****      Kenneth Moreland
    ***      Sandia National Laboratories