[Paraview-developers] Sub proxies

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Apr 25 17:53:15 EDT 2005

There is no way to get the SubProxy.

However, one is free to "Expose" certain properties from the subproxy
and then these properties can be manipulated directly by the external
world, thus inturn manipulating the subproxy.

I think of subproxy as an internal implementation choice of the proxy
and hence typically, everyone else is not concerned whether a proxy even
has a subproxy or not.

Utkarsh