[Openchemistry-developers] How to get started with contribution

Geoffrey Hutchison geoff.hutchison at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 19:36:13 UTC 2023

Dear Rohan,

There are many projects, since Open Chemistry is more of a group / umbrella
than a specific project.

Generally the best suggestion is to pick a project and take a look at the
smaller issues on GitHub. For some larger issues and some of the
sub-projects, you can take a look here:

https://wiki.openchemistry.org/GSoC_Ideas_2023

Hope that helps,
-Geoff