[Openchemistry-developers] (no subject)

Aman Kumar kumaramanjha2901 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 12:58:20 EST 2021

Hello,

I hope everyone is safe and in good health in the wake of prevailing
COVID-19.

My name is Aman Kumar and I am a 3rd-year Computer Science undergraduate
student at Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University. I have been working with
Python, CPP, Web Development and deep learning for a couple of years now
and have in-depth knowledge of it. I look forward to contributing to "Open
Chemistry" as part of this year's GSoC and work on the project "Integrate
CoordGen Library". The prior guidance from the mentors and the community
members will be very much helpful.

My Linkedin Profile:- https://www.linkedin.com/in/aman-kumar-6b31b9127/

My github profile - https://github.com/Arraxx

Thank You,