[Openchemistry-developers] GSoC 2021 Project: Visualize Chemical Reactions

Rohan Gupta rohaninjmu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 07:32:44 EST 2021

I hope everyone is safe and in good health in the wake of prevailing
COVID-19.

My name is Rohan Gupta and I am a 3rd-year Computer Science undergraduate
student at Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University. I have been working with
Python for a couple of years now and have in-depth knowledge of it. I want
to contribute to the Project: Visualize Chemical Reactions as part of GSoC
2021.

It would be a great assistance if someone could suggest how to get started.

My Linkedin Profile:- https://www.linkedin.com/in/rohang4837b4124/

--

Kind regards,
Rohan Gupta