[Openchemistry-developers] Proposal Draft submission

Geoffrey Hutchison geoff.hutchison at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 09:05:06 EDT 2020

Dear Sourav,

As you might imagine, with the GSoC deadline on Tuesday, we are receiving many proposals. We do not have time to comment on every proposal.

My suggestion - as with all students - is to read the wiki https://wiki.openchemistry.org/Applying_to_GSoC

I would also suggest that if you have not already, download the project that interests you, build the code from source, and submit a small fix based on the GitHub issues. Showing that you have familiarity with the code and how to submit patches via GitHub is an important part of the proposal evaluation.

Hope that helps,
-Geoff

---
Prof. Geoffrey Hutchison