[Openchemistry-developers] Interested in participating in GSoC'20

Avantika Agarwal avantikaag03 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 04:37:35 EDT 2020

I am Avantika Agarwal, a first year student pursuing my B.Tech in Computer
Science and Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India.
I am interested in working on the project regarding development of
validation and standardization filter. I have programming experience in
Python 3 and have a knowledge of basic concepts of data science and
statistics. Please let me know how I can get started with writing my
proposal for the same.

Thank you