[Openchemistry-developers] Requesting Slack invite

Rajaswa Patil rajp4480 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 14:07:37 EST 2019

Hello Everyone,

I am Rajaswa Patil, an engineering undergrad from BITS Pilani, India.
I am interested in contributing to the Openchemistry projects from Deepchem
and Psi4.
I have requested a slack invite multiple times on the mailing list, but am
yet to recieve one.
I do see other people getting their slack invites.

I am not sure if I am using the mailing list appropriately.
I would be really grateful if someone can guide me regarding this as I wish
to get in contact with the projects mentors asap.

TIA